Hello All,

I'd also be interested in finding out these names of companies. And other
who might be interested in collecting or purchasing cabinets used to store
microfilms.

Many thanks
Antonio

*Antonio Garcia Fernandez*
Collections Manager

Collections Services
Fairhurst Building
Information Services
University of York
Heslington
York
YO10 5DD

Tel:+44 (0)1904 322477

Liberating Information: informationdirectorate.blogspot.co.uk/
<http://informationdirectorate.blogspot.co.uk/>

<http://informationdirectorate.blogspot.co.uk/>

Email disclaimer: http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm