*with apologies for cross posting*

Thurs Feb 16th at Reed Hall Exeter University 9am-4.30pm

UX Libs in a Day, in association with ARLG-SW.

In association with ARLG-SW, Andy Priestner will be running a one day workshop on user experience research methods. He will be sharing the most effective UX techniques for researching how library spaces and services are used with lots of practical examples and opportunities for interaction; attendees will learn a range of techniques to help them discover how library users really behave and what they actually think about our services.

Spaces are limited so book quickly - more information is attached and booking is via http://uxlib.org/uxlibsinaday/

Claire Stevens
ARLG-SW Events Officer

Claire Stevens
Deputy Head of Library
University of St Mark & St John
Derriford Road | Plymouth | PL6 8BH
T: 01752 636700 x3118
-please note my working days are Tuesday-Friday-

[http://www.marjon.ac.uk/media/marjon/promotions/email-signature/Email_Signature_Image.jpg]