Dear All, it appears that a comprehensive analysis of alumni services offered through academic libraries is available thanks to this organisation http://www.alumnilibraryforum.com/
If you contact them and ask for their analysis it's likely they'll oblige you but I know that they're doing a recruitment drive right now so might be looking for membership.

As for external visitors, that's another kettle of fish. I haven't found anything which pulled together a side-by-side analysis of our offers to the general public.

We know PSIs means that there's some equitable access for the public use of our materials however, walk-in use of the building, use of our technologies (and which technologies), accessing our staff etc. is on a spectrum starting at 'no visitors' gradually progressing to 'browsing only' and then at its most public-spirited allows 'walk-up use of databases' with printing and scanning also accessible.

Many thanks,
Lisa Redlinski | Information Services Manager (Library Manager) | College of Arts and Humanities | City Campus

St. Peters House Library, University of Brighton, 16 - 18 Richmond Place, Brighton, BN2 9NA
tweet us: https://twitter.com/SPHLibrary ¦ w: 01273 643941  ¦ f: 01273 607532 ¦ information services<http://www.brighton.ac.uk/is/cms/index.php>

From April 2016, to be eligible for submission to REF2020, all research outputs must have been deposited in Converis<https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/ease/ro/Pages/Converis.aspx> within 3 months of acceptance.  For further information on Open Access, please see our Open Access web pages<https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/research/Pages/Open-access/Open_Access.aspx> or contact your local Information Adviser<https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/libraries/Lists/Information%20Advisers/IAs%20by%20library.aspx>.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx