[http://www.m25lib.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AW-Cpd25-Logo-300x156.jpg] Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries. *Apologies for cross-posting* [Happy new year!] cpd25 Events Calendar Feature event - Book now! cpd25 Aspects: Copyright 28 February 2017, 2-4 pm, De Morgan House, The London Mathematical Society This interactive workshop will explore key issues relating to copyright in Higher Education. Participants will develop an understanding of the principles of copyright, the use of copyright content for educational purposes and an awareness of the complexity of managing copyright in a digital environment. Click here to read more on our website... Training and Development Events Training events are open to all members and non-members. cpd25 Aspects: Essential skills and knowledge for the twenty-first century librarian. The cpd25 Aspects programme is a series of ten introductory career development workshops which focus on topical areas of library and information work. Please see the list below for workshop details. Click here to read more on our website... 1) Reflective Practice for Library and Information Work 24 November 2016, 2-4 pm, De Morgan House, The London Mathematical Society 2) Strategic Management 27 January 2017, 2-4 pm, City Business Library 3) Managing People 27 January 2017, 4-6 pm, City Business Library 4) Copyright - see feature event 28 February 2017, 2-4 pm, De Morgan House, The London Mathematical Society 5) Current Trends in Academic Liaison 28 February 2017, 4-6 pm, De Morgan House, The London Mathematical Society 6) Privacy and Surveillance 28 March 2017, 2-4 pm, City Business Library 7) Librarians and Learning Technologies 10 May 2017, 2-4 pm, City Business Library 8) UX 10 May 2017, 4-6 pm, City Business Library 9) Digital Librarianship 9 June 2017, 2-4 pm, The British Library 10) Non-Academic Libraries 9 June 2017, 4-6 pm, The British Library The Customer Service Excellence standard: sharing hints and tips 18 January 2017, 9.30 am - 4.15 pm, De Morgan House, The London Mathematical Society This event brings together key speakers who have worked to achieve Customer Service Excellence accreditation for their respective departments. The speakers will focus on particular key aspects of CSE or essential elements that have helped them to either achieve or maintain the standard. The day is intended to be highly participative and there should be ample scope to share good practice, concerns and questions in general with both your fellow attendees and the speakers. Click here to read more on our website... Visits Only members of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries are eligible to join visits. Visit to The Library of the Society of Friends 23 January 2017 Click here to read more on our website... Crouching Tiger, Hidden Collections? Explore Limehouse Chinatown in Tower Hamlet's Local History Library and Archives 3 February 2017 Click here to read more on our website... Visit to the Paul Hamlyn Library, University of West London 10 March 2017 Click here to read more on our website... Coming soon... Managing Student Behaviour! All of the visits and events mentioned above can be booked via our website. Best wishes, Rachel Rachel Telfer cpd25 Coordinator M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries Room 653 Senate House Library Malet Street London WC1E 7HU United Kingdom Tel: 0207 863 6082 Web: www.cpd25.ac.uk [Description: cid:image004.png@01D1C26B.127B1340] Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries. Twitter: @cpd25_M25 #cpd25 I will be on Christmas break from 22 December 2016 - 4 January 2017. I will respond to any bookings when I return to the office.