Dear all

We are looking into providing laptop loans and I would appreciate it if you would be willing to help.

What vendors are there available? I am aware of Lapsafe but not anyone else.

Do you link the loans to your LMS? We think we will need to do this as want them to be self-service but it looks as though the Lapsafe diplomat starts with 12 bays with a capacity of 96 laptops and we wanted to start with something smaller (about 50?)

If you don’t link loans to your LMS how do you manage them?

Is anyone loaning chromebooks? How is it going? Have you needed much IT support with them?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

All the best
Caroline