Thank you all for the responses I have received so far and if you use a different system to those listed below, please do let me know...

For those who wanted a summary, these are the replies I've received so far:

1.	Libcal (https://www.springshare.com/libcal/)
	Used by University of Hull, City - University of London, Robert Gordon University, University of Bolton, Birkbeck - University of London

2.	Meeting Rooms Booking System ( Open source - http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/)
	Used by Keele University

3.	Planyo (http://www.planyo.com)
	Used by University of Roehampton

4.	Sentry Isis (predecessor of Juno by Telepen)
	Used by University of Birmingham

5.	Juno (http://telepen.co.uk/sentry-juno-access-control-software/)
	Used by University of Bedford, University of Leeds, University of Portsmouth

6. 	WUBS Web User Booking System (open source https://sourceforge.net/projects/wubs/)
	Used by Loughborough University

Also iTS Ltd (who produce MyPC booking system) has contacted me about their RnR system which has a new module for Room Booking.

Regards,
Judith

----
Judith Wells
Customer Services Manager (Cambridge and Peterborough sites)
University Library
Anglia Ruskin University

Email: [log in to unmask]