Dear Sarah,

You are in luck, my friend in the Middle East has a publishing company than can help you. Below are some details of the Publisher but I will also ask Mohamad Al Baghdadi to contact you. ;

http://www.almanhal.com/index.aspx

Al Manhal is the leading Arabic electronic information provider. We are the world's only provider of full-text searchable databases of scholarly and scientific publications from the Middle East, Africa & Asia. Al Manhal combines deep publishing and library expertise with best-in-class technology to enable university, government, corporate, school and public library users to efficiently discover and access thousands of eBooks, eJournals, eTheses, intelligence reports, and conference proceedings from the Middle East, Africa & Asia's leading publishers and research institutes.

Al Manhal's unique research platform maximizes research productivity and quality. Our powerful search and discovery tools include:

Full-text search

Contextual linking, highlighting & annotating

Personal bookshelves

Unlimited simultaneous access

"MARC21" records for eBooks (RDA compliant)

Automatic citations with Endnote, RefWorks and Citavi

COUNTER compliant usage reports

IP range, remote access, proxy, Athens and Shibboleth authentication methods

Islamic Finance Hub

Due to high demand for Al Manhal's Islamic Finance journals, we have created a new specialized database of content comprised of books, journal articles, standards, conference proceedings, white papers and reports on Islamic Finance and banking. The collection provides policy institutes, economic think tanks, government regulators, banks, law firms and academic institutions with critical research and analysis of the latest trends and applications of Shari'a compliant Finance, economics, banking, and law.

Subject Areas:

* Islamic financial services

* Islamic capital markets

* Corporate Governance

* Regulatory affairs

* Zakah

* M&A

Middle East Strategic Studies Online (MESSO)

Middle East Strategic Studies Online (MESSO) is the most comprehensive source for research, intelligence and analysis in Middle East affairs. The database includes a wide range of publications from 2007 onward that includes working papers, research reports, essays, policy briefs, newspaper articles, case studies and conference proceedings from the leading think tanks and research institutes across the Middle East.

MESSO is a vital tool for any practitioner or researcher of Middle Eastern affairs. It focuses on political, economic, social and security issues across the region. The growing list of over 6,000 publications provides coverage of:

* Arab-Israeli affairs

* Elections and changes of government across the region

* Social issues such as education, healthcare, immigration, refugees and asylum

* Wars, treatises, and diplomacy

* Military, defense and security

* Terrorism and issues of internal security

* Legislation, budgets, economic developments and international agreements

Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ip_registry

Andrew Pitts

Managing Director

PSI Ltd