Dear LDHEN Colleagues,

The *Scot-ELAs Winter Meeting, held at Heriot-Watt University on Friday 27th January was a great success.

*Scot-ELAs is the network of Effective Learning Advisors (i.e. Learning Developers) working in an H.E.I. in Scotland.

If there are LDHEN readers working in an H.E.I. in Scotland who did not attend the above meeting and who are not currently in the Scot-ELAs network, may I invite you to pass your contact details to:

Dr Scott Ramsay ([log in to unmask]) and

Dr Andrew Struan ([log in to unmask])

This will enable you to receive details of the next Scot-ELAs meeting, to be held at Glasgow University in June 2017.

Best wishes,

Isabelle

Isabelle Pottinger

Effective Learning Advisor

Information Services

Cameron Smail Library

Gait 12

Heriot-Watt University

Edinburgh

EH14 4AS  United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)131 451 3062

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.hw.ac.uk/is/skills-development/study-support.htm

http://www.hw.ac.uk/is/skills-development.htm

Appointments: http://hw.ac.libcal.com/appointment/15880

Heriot-Watt is a Charity Registered in Scotland, SC000278

cid:image005.png@01D18999.A68C4FF0

Untitled Document

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.