Dear Rosie,

I find Purdue OWL (Grammar section) quite useful. The explanations/example sections are reasonably detailed and followed by some sample activities; worksheets are also available in printable format: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/5/ . For younger students, the British Council website might be another potential source for teaching materials and/or activities.

I also think Clarity English provides some good quality independent study resources, for example Tense Buster http://www.clarityenglish.com/program/tensebuster.php   (can be used as individual activities in the classroom as well), but I am afraid it requires a licence.

Hope that helps to some extent!

Best wishes,

Arina

(Dr.) Arina Cirstea

Lecturer, Centre for Learning and Student Support (CLaSS)

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY

Leicester LE1 9BH

T: 0116 250 6351

E:  [log in to unmask]