Dear Gill

We host the generic English for Uni website on our University of Adelaide website. It’s free for anyone to use, and I get weekly Google analytics reports telling me how many people have accessed the site, which parts they’ve used and how long they spent on each section. We can also see where people are using it (town and country). However, we can’t distinguish between our own students and others, or whether the users are students or teachers. We do have a linked survey which around 200 people have completed (students and teachers) which provides feedback. (We offered a free prize draw as an incentive for the survey.)

There have been no issues with the website, but I have to do updates myself now the grant funding has finished!

Best wishes

Julia

Dr Julia Miller

Post Graduate Coordinator for Education, French, Classics and Linguistics

Originator of the English for Uni website,  Major contributor to the Australian Cultural Dictionary, President of AustraLex

Senior Lecturer

School of Education

The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

Ph    : +61 8 8313 4721

Fax   : +61 8 8313 3604

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

and contains information which may be confidential and/or

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please

do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents

of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,

please notify the sender by reply email and delete this

email and any copies or links to this email completely and

immediately from your system.  No representation is made

that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is