Dear Arthur,

Thanks for the kind words, and congratulations on 100% self-archiving in
Australia! (I had no idea!)

Although my comment was posted at the point of your contribution to the
thread, I was not actually responding to you, but to various points made in
the thread. I know we agree.

But I do have two questions:

(1) Do the Australian universities use your (our) Button during the OA
embargo?

(2) Are the Australian mandates registered in ROARMAP? (They need to be
known to be amulated.)

(3) Are the compliance statistics available?

Best wishes,
Stevan

Sale, A., Couture, M., Rodrigues, E., Carr, L. and Harnad, S. (2014) Open
Access Mandates and the "Fair Dealing" Button
<http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/18511/>. In: Dynamic Fair Dealing: Creating
Canadian Culture Online (Rosemary J. Coombe & Darren Wershler, Eds.)