Dear Amber,
One thing you might try is to search the bookseller site Vialibri.net.
They have a short list of books published by Il Momento (short
because, being a booksellers' site, they only list books currently for
sale).
I use this site all the time in my research, and some (by no means
all) of the bibliographic entries are very thorough, detailed, and
scrupulously researched, and really constitute mini-scholarly articles
in themselves. I think this may be a great as-yet-undiscovered
research tool for scholars working in Italian studies. You can search
the site by author, title, date published, publisher, and key words.
It's a great resource!
I hope this is useful.
Best wishes,
Jim Ward