For the first time, we are running a four week online course on Geospatial Data Mapping with QGIS in conjunction with Statistics.com. You can join from anywhere in the world, whatever time zone you are in.

Feb 24 – Mar 24: “Geospatial Data Mapping with QGIS” (http://bit.ly/2eC0BH4)

This course covers spatial data handling and mapping using QGIS software.  You will learn what you can expect to do with QGIS, and what not to expect.  You will also learn how to bring in data, join data from different sources, and how to edit data in QGIS.  The principles of good map design are covered, and you will produce and export your own maps.

Nick Bearman is Senior GIS Analyst and Course Director at Clear Mapping Co., a cartographic design consultancy. He has lectured and researched at University of Liverpool for three years, is a Chartered Geographer (GIS), and Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.

As with all courses at Statistics.com, there are no set hours when you must be online, and we estimate you will need about 15 hours per week.

Our courses are constantly being developed to take advantage of the latest changes in ArcGIS, QGIS, RStudio and a range of other programs. Check out the list at http://bit.ly/2h18OlO. If you would like a course run for a group of you, or if you would like to join our mailing list, then please contact us via [log in to unmask].

Best wishes,
Nick.

--

Nick Bearman
Senior GIS Analyst & Course Director

We now offer GIS Training!

Clear Mapping Company

--

Call: 01326 337072 or 07717 745715
Email: [log in to unmask]

Address: Clear Mapping Company, Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 8BE

Vat Registered No. 216 6526 12