Hi All

I'm working with a corporate sponsor at the moment who are keen to retain ownership of artwork produced on a schools project and want to ask the young people involved to sign a waiver over their rights to their work. I just wondered if anybody had experience of this? In particular has anybody sought legal advice about it or even gone so far as to have the waivers drawn up as legal documents by a lawyer?

Any help anybody can give is most appreciated.

Best wishes

Lettie