Dear Gemmers,

I hope that you are all well and have had a good weekend.

I am just emailing to let you know we have a few spaces available on 2 of our upcoming courses

Handling Museum Objects

Planning Your Interpretation

I have attached the Programmes for you have a look at and if you have any questions about either of the courses just let me know.

Have a great rest of the day

Malini Balluck

Malini Balluck

Learning Academy Programme Manager: Professional Development

Victoria and Albert Museum

Cromwell Road

South Kensington

SW7 2RL

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 020 7942 2195

Art Fund Museum of the Year 2016 Winner

You Say You Want a Revolution? Records and Rebels 1966-1970
10 September 2016 - 26 February 2017 at V&A South Kensington
In Partnership with Levi's; Sound Experience by Sennheiser
Book now on vam.ac.uk/revolution
See the exhibition for free if you join as a V&A Member vam.ac.uk/members

Game Plan: Board Games Rediscovered
Until 23 April 2017 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch
Sign up for V&A e-newsletters vam.ac.uk/content/email/signup
Become a fan on Facebook.com/VictoriaandAlbertMuseum
Follow us on Twitter.com/V_and_A

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message.

All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of The Victoria and Albert Museum or its affiliates.

The Victoria and Albert Museum accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus. Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 2RL, Tel: 0207 942 2000