Might be of interest to some on the GEM list.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Noel James <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 27 January 2017 16:06:56 GMT
> To: Noel James <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: SPAM-LOW: HTVF Vacancies
>
> Dear Colleague
> As you may now know we are looking or a new team and admin format moving forward from our incorporation as Historic towns & Villages Forum with the former ASHTAV (now Herbert Lane Trust).
> We hope to appoint, through a tender process, either a consultancy, individual, individuals or company who are versed in heritage and business development who are willing to take on a part- time Directorship and part-time admin role with the potential for specific research projects either internally or outsourced.
> We wish to keep our strong connection with Kellogg college so would be looking for a team who could maintain that link as well as continue the day to day activities of the HTVF.
> A full budget will be provided with application information.
> Applications are due by 20 Feb; interviews will be in Oxford on 2 March; we hope the team/candidates will start in early April.
>
> Please do get in touch with me directly if you would like further details and I will send these out
>
> Dr Noël  James MInstLM
> Director
> Historic Towns Forum
>
> T: 01865 612033
> E: [log in to unmask]
> W: www.historictownsforum.org
>

> The Historic Towns & Villages Forum. Supporting the historic built environment for 30 years.
>
> The Historic Towns& Villages Forum promotes the prosperity and heritage of historic towns and cities. Its work is rooted in the recognised value of heritage assets to social, economic and environmental well-being. It is the only UK-based organisation which represents all professional disciplines and sectors working in the historic built environment. It is an entirely independent organisation.

ANDREW STUCK
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities Ltd
07725555460
http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities

Founding Director of the Museum of Walking
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net