Hello,

Can anyone recommend a provider of ‘diversity’ training?

I would like to a arrange a session for our staff exploring what ‘diversity’ means for museums and how we can make our offer (in terms of collections, displays, activity programmes) more appropriate for a diverse audience.

Thanks

Maya Harrison
Senior Cultural Development Officer: Exhibitions & Audience

Wakefield Museums,Wakefield Council, PO Box 700, Wakefield One,

Burton Street, Wakefield, WF1 2EB
Tel: 01924 305350
Email: mayaharrison@wakefield.gov.uk
@WFMuseums

www.wakefield.gov.uk/museums

Find out what is happening behind-the-scenes with Wakefield Museum's Blog:

http://wakefieldmuseumsandlibraries.blogspot.com/

Follow us on Twitter @WFMuseums

The WMDC Disclaimer can be found at:

http://www.wakefield.gov.uk/site/terms-and-conditions