Hi Janine,

I work for Stagetext and this is one of the services that we provide for museums and galleries. It is fantastic that you are looking at making your exhibitions accessible.

Stagetext subtitles include all deaf and hard of hearing access elements, and offer museums a subsidised rate, so short films (less than 15 minutes) cost £75 + VAT. Stagetext is a charity, and they work with the Arts Council and many museums to make film, video, and audio accessible.

http://www.stagetext.org/contact-us

Adam our Digital Programme Manager is really helpful and can generally turn videos around swiftly.

Alternatively, you can talk to us about training one of your team in how to create your own subtitles.

I hope this helps,

Fiona

Fiona Anderson

Development and Programmes Director