Hi,

In my experience you should be fine with this level of accuracy for registration purposes.
However, the best test is just to run the registration and check the output of the registration.
If you are not sure whether the registration could get better, then it might be worth hand-editing one example brain extraction and then look at the difference in the quality of the registration with or without the hand editing. Hopefully there will be negligible difference, in which case you are fine with the current brain extraction. If the registration is noticeably different then this would indicate that you should look into improving the brain extraction (not necessarily hand editing, as there are quite a few options for tweaking brain extraction).

I hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark