Hi Amanda,

Please see below:

On 25 January 2017 at 15:34, Amanda Rodrigue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you so much for the response. So just to clarify, does that mean by using only the contrast provided say in the first line I am not testing if there are any regions that are larger in group B  than group A. And if I am interested in both directions I would have to add additional contrasts to the originals like below:

1 -1 0
1 0 -1
0 1 -1
-1 1 0
-1 0 1
0 -1 1

Exactly.

Also on an unrelated issue, if I wanted to dump the volume values from individual subjects, which file would I get that from? Is it the *GM_to_template_mod.nii.gz?
To give some context I have genotype information for some subjects and want to see if the regions that are significant in my group comparisons differ by genotype within and across groups. I don't have enough power to put the genotypes in the initial analysis so this is more of a pilot thing.

You'd use the same input image that is given to randomise. If using the FSL-VBM pipeline, that would be the file GM_mod_merg_s3.

All the best,

Anderson

Thank you!
amanda