Thanks Pieter!

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Pieter Vandemaele <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You can do this using the paint tools in FSLView, a video tutorial is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fju5wlTAEOI&feature=youtu.be

and http://andysbrainblog.blogspot.be/2012/11/creating-masks-in-fsl.html

Make sure that the paint toolbar is visible. For that, select in the main menu of FSLView Tools > Toolbars > Pen/drawing palette. Then follow the video guide.

Good luck,

Pieter