De : Amanda Rodrigue <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Mardi 3 janvier 2017 15h51
Objet : [FSL] VBM results

Hello, I'm new to FSL and VBM. I've run through the entire pipeline with no problem but I'm having some issues displaying results. I have three groups that I am trying to compare. I ran the TFCE based option and got the files I was supposed to (I think), but when I use the command provided (fslview $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm GM_mod_merg_s4_tfce_corrp_tstat1 -l Red-Yellow -b 0.949,1) what I see in fslview is essentially all gray matter in yellow. Also the intensity values seem to be the same throughout all gray matter (almost like it is a mask rather than a map of stats?). Am I doing something wrong?

Also another question:

Does FSL's VBM analysis make any correction for ICV? If not how might one do something like that?