Hi Iselin,

Please, see below:

On 4 January 2017 at 12:41, Iselin Meluken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear  Anderson

Thank you so much – this makes sense and works J

Just to be absolutely sure, the order of the eb file is the same as the order in both the 4D input file and the design matrix, i.e. each row 1 indicating subject 1 and so on.

Exactly.

Using the contrast you suggested, the option – cmcx is required. Is this a problem?

Not a problem, provided that PALM indicates that there are more than just one possible permutation.

All the best,

Anderson

C1: [1 -1 0 0 ...], for Con > HR

C2: [1 0 -1 0 ...], for Con > Aff