Dear FSL experts,

We are analysing resting-state data using Independent component analysis and dual regression in order to identify differences between patients and controls in certain networks. We are interested in covariate our data with VBM voxelwise individual maps in order to take into account voxel-based individual anatomical differences.  With this goal, in the design matrix we have created a new EV that correspond to a 4D gray matter probability covariate file that we set to 0 in our contrast of interest.

We are not sure if we are doing something wrong in this processing, because when I looked to the created design matrix, we have a scalar value in the last column that seems to be related to the new EV, but I would expect to find some voxel-based information. How should I interpret this value? Are the individual spatial and temporal ICA components extracted with dual regression corrected by atrophy?

I am also interested in using fslnets scripts to investigate interactions between networks. In this processing, when I run my_nets, I have to define my design matrix and the temporal ICA component of interest, but again this matrix does not seem to me that has voxel-based anatomical information.

Thank you in advance,

Estela