Paul, thanks very much for your reply.

fslmeants returns the average time series (or every voxel's time series in case showall is specified as you suggested), right? I was more interested in a parameter estimate value -the way featquery returns it for example- after the GLM's run. What am I missing?

Best Regards

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of paul mccarthy [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 January 2017 10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Extracting PE for each voxel

Hi Vas,

The fslmeants command should do this - use the '--showall' flag.

Cheers,

Paul

On 17 January 2017 at 19:07, Vassilis Pelekanos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear fsl list,

I am trying to extract Paramteter Estimate values for every voxel within a masked ROI.
I have not managed to find a way to do that. Is it at all possible?
Looking forward to getting any help!

Many thanks in advance,
Vas