Dear all,

After running Melodic and dual regression then, I am getting contrasts that show activation outside of the standard brain after dual regression. I have checked the registration and it all looks fine. Could there be any other possible problem with this?

My parameters in the registration step of Melodic are :
  1. Linear Normal Search BBR for the main structural images where I have input BET outputs for each corresponding brain structure
  2. Non-linear Warp resolution 10mm for Standard space where I have input the FSL standard T1 2mm brain image. Does this also have to be brain extracted with BET before?
  3. Resampling resolution of 4mm

Should I change any of these, for the above problem I am running into, to not happen?

Looking for any help and inputs on this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shruti