Dear Sir,

Sorry for late reply,  My original intent of my current study is to analyse changes in Gray matter for the patients suffering from Bilateral vestibulopathy  , I have 50 subjects ( 25 healthy controls and 25 BLVP patients , I have acquired T1w, rfRMI,DTI  imaging data ), after i did VBM on global level i did not notice any significant differences between 2 groups, Then i proceeded to  see if there are significant changes in hippocampus region using VBM analysis with Hippocampus as ROI mask, where i noticed specific differences .

But i have also performed analysis using Freesurfer to see if there are changes in cortical thickness  between healthy controls and BLVP patients .

My goal is to analyse significant changes in patients with Bilateral vestibulopathy w.r.t healthy controls and further study structural and functional connectivity between Visual system and Vestibular network in general.

Since i noticed some significant differences in Hippocampus ROI i would like to further parcellate Hippocampus and see which specific sub parcellations of Hippocampus gray matter volume show significant differences w.r.t to health controls.

This is my brief idea how i would like to proceed with my task,  If you think my approach has some inconsistencies and if i can use any other methods to study Gray matter volume changes in Bilateral vestibulopathy patients i would be really interested to study your ideas , If you have some journals to point in this direction kindly please let me know.

Thanks
Vaudev