Dear Sir,

Sorry for late reply,  My original intent of my current study is to analyse
changes in Gray matter for the patients suffering from Bilateral
vestibulopathy  , I have 50 subjects ( 25 healthy controls and 25 BLVP
patients , I have acquired T1w, rfRMI,DTI  imaging data ), after i did VBM
on global level i did not notice any significant differences between 2
groups, Then i proceeded to  see if there are significant changes in
hippocampus region using VBM analysis with Hippocampus as ROI mask, where i
noticed specific differences .

But i have also performed analysis using Freesurfer to see if there are
changes in cortical thickness  between healthy controls and BLVP patients .

My goal is to analyse significant changes in patients with Bilateral
vestibulopathy w.r.t healthy controls and further study structural and
functional connectivity between Visual system and Vestibular network in
general.

Since i noticed some significant differences in Hippocampus ROI i would
like to further parcellate Hippocampus and see which specific sub
parcellations of Hippocampus gray matter volume show significant
differences w.r.t to health controls.

This is my brief idea how i would like to proceed with my task,  If you
think my approach has some inconsistencies and if i can use any other
methods to study Gray matter volume changes in Bilateral vestibulopathy
patients i would be really interested to study your ideas , If you have
some journals to point in this direction kindly please let me know.

Thanks
Vaudev