Hello everyone!
  I'm running a surface analysis on my data using FsFast, and I would like to preform ICA on the vectorized surface timeseries data created by this process (using fsaverage as a template for data with N timepoints, a 163842 x 1 x 1 N nifti file is created for the left and right hemisphere).

Can I use melodic on these to extract ICAs from this data?  I understand that it does dimensional adjustments anyways, but I'm not sure if it's designed to work on data like this.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!