Dear FSL experts
I did some non linear registration; and wanted to ask an expert's opinion
on the registration quality before applying it to all my dataset.
My main concern is that, I see some distortion to fit the template
perfectly, this introduces some distortion as I can observe. Plus I am not
so much certain if even after this non linear distortion does it really fit
the template best or not
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18ky969u410cj2s/AABHBjkD6R5MQ_zwYxiY0CkSa?dl=0
I have uploaded the files; because they are very big. There is the
registered image; and the MNI template to which it is registered. Can
someone please have a look and suggest me how to improve further ?

Thanks

Best
Rabia