Hi Neils,
I applied the registration from the FA images to the b0 brain masks using
the following command and still the transformed b0 brain mask has a
misplaced center of gravity compared to its corresponding original bo brain
mask.

applywarp --ref=FA_subject1.nii.gz --in=b0_brain_mask_subject1.nii.gz
--warp=FA_subject1_nonlinear_xfm --out=b0_brain_mask_subject1_common
--interp=nn

any idea? how can I send you the masks?

Thank you,
Mahmoud