Dear all,

After running Melodic and dual regression then, I am getting contrasts that
show activation outside of the standard brain after dual regression. I have
checked the registration and it all looks fine. Could there be any other
possible problem with this?

My parameters in the registration step of Melodic are :

   1. Linear Normal Search BBR for the main structural images where I have
   input BET outputs for each corresponding brain structure
   2. Non-linear Warp resolution 10mm for Standard space where I have input
   the FSL standard T1 2mm brain image. Does this also have to be brain
   extracted with BET before?
   3. Resampling resolution of 4mm

Should I change any of these, for the above problem I am running into, to
not happen?

Looking for any help and inputs on this.

Thank you.

Regards,
Shruti