Hi Niels,

Thank you so much for your explanation.
My concern is that I don't know how much different is registering a binary
mask from registering a structural image. In the latter, there are some
many details that might be used for the registration while there is not
much info in a binary mask so I thought there might be a specific way to
register binary masks. About the goal of doing this registration: I have
BET images in individual space. Those images are not perfect. I want to
register all the images into a common space and then average the registered
BET images to see what areas of the brain mostly chopped off.

Thank you,
Mahmoud