Hi Nancy

I don’t allow anyone other than the exams team to book evolve exams.  We require 1 weeks’ notice for evolve tests.

Thanks

Tracy

Tracy McCaughey

Senior Examinations Officer

Southport College

Tel no: 01704 392724

Email: [log in to unmask]

Feb email banner

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Address:           Southport College, Mornington Road, Southport PR9 0TT

Principal:           John D Clarke