Sent: 09 January 2017 14:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilators Interview Tasks

Hi,

I'd be interested in this too as this will be my next task.

Many Thanks
Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Senior Examinations Officer | Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252

[cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]
Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

[Lincoln College][cid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]