Happy New Year to you all!

I have been asked to supply digital clocks for our many exam rooms as a large number of our learners cannot read analogue clocks. In some rooms (depending on light) I may be able to display the digital time via white board, Smart screen or OHP, but most of our mainly separate rooms will require standalone clocks.

Does anyone have experience of finding these, as everything I and our Estates department have looked at are too complex (alarms, days, settings etc) when all we need is a time display, and too expensive – we need around 80.

Any ideas please?

Kind regards

David

David Kilpatrick