Sent: 05 January 2017 14:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: key safe

Hi Jamie

We have not got a key safe and this has not been picked up on our inspections. I don’t want to fail my inspection so will need to go with my begging bowl to Finance.

Please could you let me know where it says about requiring a key safe so I have something to show them.

Many thanks

Elaine

Elaine Formosa

Examinations Manager