Hello Jade

For the first sitting of paper based Functional Skills, they tend to sit at the time their class normally takes place so that we can use their classroom for the exam.

However for resits (of which there are usually very many!), they tend to have a revision session then straight into the exam, very much along the lines you describe below.

Sounds like that is no longer an option!

We were with C&G last year and we are back to Edexcel this year, that’s a nice little quirk…..

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Team Leader

01536 413036