Sent: 04 January 2017 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Importing GCSE UCI numbers from previous centres

Hi

I don't believe that is possible, we get UCI numbers from our feeder schools.  If you find out information about a Government site then please pass it on!

Thanks.

Janet Hancey
Student Information Manager                        Ext 5104

Queen Mary's College

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line
T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard
F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax
www.qmc.ac.uk<http://www.qmc.ac.uk/>

The exam office is open:
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm