Hi

My understanding is that we can keep the functional skill papers but have to return the NQF Btec papers?  Not sure if I am right..??

Sent: 03 January 2017 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Edexcel paper-based Functional Skills

Following on from Graham and Paul's emails, I'm confused as there is a contradiction in the Edexcel ICE guide for FS exams.  They initially say in the general instructions:

"never retain or distribute question papers after the examination. Unused question papers must be returned to Pearson"  P10

Then in the next section for series based FS Paper exams they say
"Any unused test papers must be collected in, accounted for, and held securely by the Examinations Officer until the publication of results. Teaching staff must not use these papers
until the publication of results. Please note that the end of the 5 day window is not the same as the publication of results day."   P12

So do we return them or not?

The other thing I didn't know, having only done FS with C & G for the last umpteen years, is that although all the exams information is processed on Edexcelonline for paper or online FS, you still have to complete a form to tell them when you are running FS exams and numbers involved for every session you run?  http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/forms/functional-skills-test-schedule.html

Regards
Kate

Kate Oliver | Exams Manager
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone: 01737 772611 | Ext: 8312 | DDI: 01737 788312
Web: East Surrey College <http://www.esc.ac.uk/>

[cid:image002.gif@01D265DF.9397B0B0]<http://bit.ly/OE_Mar17>

East Surrey College, Gatton Point, London Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 2JX
*** Think before you print this message ***