Sent: 26 January 2017 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC SRF's

Good Afternoon All

Do any of you allow tutors to complete SRF’s themselves online and if so what procedures have you in place to prevent any problems.  I have been asked to pick an area to trial doing this rather than completing the paper versions.   I have never wanted to do this in the past but now I af of the mind-set that it could save me a lot of time in packing all the paper ones up to post of as they usually all get dumped on my desk in a huge messy pile on the last day of term.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

logo

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?