Hi Cath,

We have never filled out the paper ones and have always done them all online.  We don’t have a massive amount of courses but I’ve always found the online system more reliable as you record the results instantaneously.  I don’t see why course leaders/tutors can’t bulk enter their marks, they already do so on the paper SRF don’t they?

Otherwise you could adopt a crossover year policy where you input the results in the presence of the course leader who would act as an independent verifier of your work, they could also read out the results for you to make it faster.

I don’t know if that is helpful!

Kind regards,

Jessamy Rapkin

Examinations Officer