Hi everyone

In the wake of the debate about what we should do with Pearson functional skills question papers after the exams (apparently they are updating the ICE document to give a definitive answer about this) does anyone know what we are supposed to be doing with the paper based BTEC exam question papers after the exams?

We cannot get the same answer twice from Pearson and there is nothing written down that we can find.

Thank you for your help

Jen

Jennifer Hoare
Exams Officer

Truro College (Part of Truro and Penwith College)
T22 Tresillian Building
College Road
Truro
Cornwall