Sent: 23 January 2017 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilator Training

6th form college too - with approx. 1800 students taking summer exams.  Nowhere near 75 invigilators - nearer 25 but we could do with  more.  Chris do your invigilators do all the reading/scribing required too or does your Learning Support team provide the LSA's for this?

Frances Standen
Exams Officer
CENTRE NUMBER 58203
Direct Tel 01420 592209