Hi all

We use My Study Bar, and in planning for the massive English GCSE series this summer, I would like to know if you rely on the awarding body (we are using AQA for GCSE English for the first time this year) to have a pdf version of the live paper available on the morning of the exam and then get your IT team to deploy this to the various exam accounts for candidates to use the same morning, and if have had any problems with this?

thanks

Elaine Monks

Exams Manager, Centre 63459

Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR

( +44 (0)1935 845523

ü www.yeovil.ac.uk

ü www.ycuc.ac.uk

cid:754A2DF9-CA0E-4E9A-A4C2-828FFEDAFB62

Learners found with mobile/smart phones

                     on their person during an exam

                                     risk disqualification

Yeovil College supports Fundamental British Values. Email Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Yeovil College, Mudford Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 4DR.