Sent: 19 January 2017 14:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilator Training

We have about 2,500 students for the summer all taking multiple A-Levels and GCSEs  (several days with 800+) taking about 20,000 exam papers.

For the rest of the year we run November and January series plus a large number of entries for the November University tests.  Every month we have a number of tests and exams mainly relating to UK and Overseas Universities including a several hundred for each US SAT test.

Keeps us busy.

No full-time staff are invigilators although some part-time staff are.

Chris Hemming

Examinations Officer

Hills Road Sixth Form College | Cambridge CB2 8PE

( Exams Office 01223 278090 | [log in to unmask]