HI everyone
Have any of you  Capita unite users had a problem loading the OCR new A level Linear basedata into the system. I can get the subject entry but no papers attached. Was told we needed to have the up to date upgrade which we now have but I still cannot get the papers to load. Any ideas please. I'm slowly running out of options as the exams office is the only unite user so my support here is very minimal.

Elaine Formosa
Examinations Manager
The Sixth Form College, Solihull
Tel: 0121 704 2581 ext. 2233
Fax: 0121 704 2556
Alternative Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This E-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the college unless explicitly stated otherwise.

The college may monitor the contents of email sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net