Sent: 18 January 2017 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Candidate numbers

We refresh so all in alphabetical order for academic exams. No problems since I started doing this a couple of years ago.

Sent: 18 January 2017 10:14
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Candidate numbers

Morning All

Just wondering how many of you keep the same 4 digit candidate number for your GCE candidates from year to year or do you start fresh every year.   I would like to start again from 0001 to make sure they all run in alphabetical and numerical order but don't know if I am going to cause myself a problem by clearing out all my old numbers.  Obviously I will keep the same UCI.

Thanks

Cath Smith
Examinations Officer
MIS/Exams

Tel: 01780 484300 Ext: 368
Fax: 01780 484301
Email: [log in to unmask]

[logo]<http://www.stamford.ac.uk/>
Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
Yeovil College supports Fundamental British Values. Email Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Yeovil College, Mudford Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 4DR.