Hi All

Thanks for your responses so far, I think I am going to clear them out and start again.

Those of you using EBS can I just check a couple of things….

I presume I use the clear candidate numbers tab in the generate GCSE candidate number and UCI tab.

Will this just clear the candidate numbers as I do not want to clear the UCI numbers.

Thanks.

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Tel: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

Fax: 01780 484301

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

logo

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?