Hi

Sixth form and I give them numbers the year they come in. This year’s numbers are starting with a 6; next year’s will be 7. They keep their number for the duration they are here.

Kind regards

Marjanne

Marjanne Worsley

Examinations Officer

Central Sussex College – Sixth Form Haywards Heath

Harlands Road

Haywards Heath

RH16 1LT